Today's buildings are rapidly evolving. Technology is allowing us to directly interact with our environments in ways that didn't seem possible even a decade ago. Electrical system design is no longer as simple as lightning and power design overlaid onto an architectural background. The electrical system forms the foundation that makes the building come to life. It's a responsibility that we take very seriously. We continue to balance the rigorous requirements of code compliance with practicality and aesthetic considerations for a design that supports the life of the building and delivers on our clients vision for the projects.
- Power System Distribution Design
- Emergency Power System Design
- Emergency Egress Illumination Design
- Lighting Calculations and Compliance
- Lighting System and Controls
- Fire Alarm Design
- Automation Control Design
- Low Voltage System Design
- Custom Building HVAC Control Design
- Energy Code Compliance Study
- Protective Coordination Studies
- ARC Flash Analysis & Labeling
- Short Circuit Studies
- Voltage Drop Studies
Electrical engineered design service for power distribution, communication and control systems.